We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy forms part of Qurbo Magazine’s Terms and sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration . This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with the information on our site that you request from us.
- your information helps us to improve our website.